Re: RC: Wintec Isabell?

> Hi Michelle,
> If you would, please let me know the results of your inquiry???  I, too,
> am interested in
> the Isabell saddle, either the synthetic or the leather...

Hi -

I am going to post back to the list on this...  I got about 5 responses,
everyone likes the Isabell that is using it.  I was really suprised no one
had complaints about it - unusual for the RC crowd. :-)  So I ordered one:
EquusNow got a truckload of the Bates Isabells (the leather version) to
closeout for $995 each, these are not the new air panel system, which is why
they are closeouts.  Looked like a good deal to me since they'd been twice
that in the usual catalogs (Stateline, Dover, etc.).
http://www.equusnow.com

Michelle