Fwd: RE: Fwd: Arab Terrorist

Dear Maryanne: I am sorry you are in denial about who has caused this
horrific tragedy upon us Americans. Yes JOY is reveled in Arab Nations. Very
sad indeed. I was surprised that two of the pilots were from the UAE. The
very nation that controls the FEI with their money. Now FEI wants to come to
our AERC Convention to educate us! Will there be a Convention next year???
My condolences to you and all the Americans who lost loved ones in this
infamous tragedy. Hope Lundquist