Re: RC: Maryanne & terrorists

Pat,
I think a lot of us are not exactly in our right minds right now. Until I
found my friends who fly flt 11 - well, I wish I could bottle the energy AND
the emotions - it was a watershed when I heard their voices. Massacres have
an effect I guess. So....where did it say "vengeance is mine...." but of
course He ever specified the tools nor the agents of vengeance. We can
forgive such inordinate outbursts - We must. We must also govern our tongues
even now.