RE: Fwd: RE: Fwd: Arab Terrorist

The mistake we cannot make is to blame the entire Arab population for this. Egypt has felt its share of terrorism. Jordan has felt its share of terrorism. In fact if you look at the history the Arab world, terrorism in many Arab states has been common. Don't you wonder just what has happened to many people in Iran after the Islamic revolution. I give you a hint - it wasn't pretty. I am sure they don't like terrorism any more than we do.

I read this morning that Chairman Arafat gave blood as did many other Palestinians that was to be sent to the US.  This war is not between countries, it's between the civilized people of the world and the barbarians of the world. Civilized people come in all religions and all colors.  The unfortuniate thing is so do the barbarians.

As the President said this morning, there are many Muslims who love the US flag as much as he does and they deserve all the respect of any citizen of the US.

Truman

Dear Maryanne: I am sorry you are in denial about who has caused this
horrific tragedy upon us Americans. Yes JOY is reveled in Arab Nations. Very
sad indeed. I was surprised that two of the pilots were from the UAE. The
very nation that controls the FEI with their money. Now FEI wants to come to
our AERC Convention to educate us! Will there be a Convention next year???
My condolences to you and all the Americans who lost loved ones in this
infamous tragedy. Hope Lundquist