Re: RC: RE: RE: OT Terrorists

Maryanne, I know exactly what you were trying to express in your statements
about the Palestinians celebrating in the streets.  We forget that there is
always another side to the story.  I for one will be praying for you and
yours, as well as all of us. My most fervent hope is that the perpetrators
are caught and brought to justice before the nation is seized by a war fever
that there is no turning back from.  Who are we supposed to go to war
against?  A madman and his group?  They have friends world wide it appears,
but those friends are not necessarily responsible for what has happened.
Should we bomb the madman's friends because we can't get to the madman and
his henchmen?  Would that make us any better than them?  jeri