Thought you should have this...

----- Original Message -----
From: One More Chance Ranch & Rescue
Subject: [DunnMare] God Bless us All

This is from another list I am on all I can say is WOW!!
I hope you enjoy
Hey all,
This is something I wrote to share with everyone. Fly those flags high and
continue to pray. Please, pass this on to everyone you know. Thanks

It snowed in New York City
But the sky was bright and clear.
There was a quake that shook the Nation
One the whole world could hear.

From the Pentagon to Pennsylvania
to where our eastern border ends
There amidst the rubble
Lay our family and friends.

Our freedom has been compromised
Our children now live in fear
Even though we've been told since Pearl Harbor
that it could never happen here.

This enemy we call terrorist
Tonight, we say to you...
We will offer our prayers, our blood, our lives
to help each other see this through.

We will stand together as a nation
based on democracy
We will pray for those who have given their lives
so that our country will always be free.

It snowed in New York City
in some way, effecting us all
as it covered our streets with a layer of ash
It gave us a wake up call.

Don't lower your head unless it's to pray
Don't fly your flags half mast
Let's show these faceless cowards
that we intend to kick some ass.

Through it all, we stand together