Re: RE: NO EXCUSE FOR TERROR

> The immediate assumption made was that this was the work of the ubiquitous
> "Arab Terrorists", and maybe, just maybe that assumption isn't correct.
They
> made the same assumption when McVeigh blew up the Federal Building in
> Oklahoma City and they were wrong. What if those who are so quick to call
> this an act of war (granted in scope they are perfectly right) decide  to
> retaliate only to find that they've retaliated against the wrong people?
> Would you still make your previous statement? First, find out who did it.
> Don't let yourself be manipulated by the press.

Yes, I would still make that statement, because that statement is towards
the ones who were involved in this murderous act and those who are
celebrating it. I never said the ones involved were arabs, you made that
leap.

So far I haven't seen any
> evidence that it was, in fact, Arabs. Having lived in the Middle East for
> the last fifteen years and seen how "Arab terrorism" usually ends up, I
find
> the idea that Arabs pulled that one off just short of ludicrous. Most of
the
> Arab terrorism that we went through in Egypt ended up with a few policemen
> killed and that horrible incident at Luxor which would have been a
massacre
> of Egyptian university students had not one of them gotten into an
argument
> with the bus driver and delayed their arrival at Hatshepsut's temple. Be
> careful what you wish on people, sometimes it comes back to you.

What am I wishing on people? The only thing that I am saying is that the
ones involved and the ones supporting this aggression need to be dealt with.
I am not saying that arabs are responsible for this but I am damned angry at
the Arabs who are celebrating in the streets! I not only am upset about the
loss of innocent mothers, fathers, sisters, children, brothers, etc. But I
am also very upset of the horror that these poor people had to go through
before their deaths. I am upset about the horror the surviors and witnesses
had to go through and the heartbreaking misery the loved ones will be going
through over their losses. And yes, it makes me very angry that some Arab
people think this is a reason to celebrate. That is sick, no matter what
their lives are like or who they think is to blame for their situation.

Do you understand that yet?
Lynette