Aussie saddles

OK, the "jury is in" regarding Aussie saddle, Australian Stock Saddle Co, Sommerset Poley, and our little Arab gelding.  He Is a small horse, 14.3 h 900# soak 'n wet.  The fenders have rubbed raw spots behind arm to shoulder region.  Rear of saddle does "scrub" loins.  Too much pressure on small spots, even well padded saddle and Very good pad. Toklat woolback.  Also use Very good Equalizer pad.   Like these two pads well enough to order more.  But not the saddle.  Well built and pretty but does not seem to do well with lots of two-point trotting on rough trotting horse.  Maybe other Aussie saddles will work but I am no longer interested.  Will stick to "tried and True".
First probs with saddle, big deal...stirrup leathers are very whimpy...stitched on. Not made for any real riding at all.  Girth is Very uncomfortable.  Saddle is heavy, 30# +.  But, is built for narrow, at least withers, and well padded for horse and love the free-swinging stirrups?.  And saddle seems to be comfortable for rider.  Was fine during walking and gentle trotting.  Found the real story with fast trotting and canters for 2 hrs in hot/humid weather.
Ok, so what Aussie saddles work on what build of horse and under what kind of training/competeing conditions?  Although, now I will need another saddle for this horse.  Will get one that will fit my mare, DeeDee, it will work for the other 3.  Just use different pads.  As I look to sell this saddle, look for input for happy Aussie saddle riders.  This saddle should do well with better built, narrow in withers, better loin area (Danny Is narrow and light there---Augh!).  Is beautiful and comfy for rider.  Sheepskin cover over girth has worked Very well.  Trail Tech stirrups to replace awful english style, and works very well.
Any input appreciated!!!
Beth Gunn