AERC National Championship

It seems like other endurance riders have the same problem I always have had. I do not read the little details and for get deadlines for entries to be in. Well today is supposed to be the day for the National Championship entries to be in. Well after several calls and e-mails, we have decided to give you guys till Friday to get that into me. I need to get them soon so I can order all the meals and awards we want you to have. If I get them in after that there is no guarantee that you will be fed or get your much deserved completion award. So hurry up and get that in. It is going to be a lot of fun. The weather here for that time of the year will be great, not very many flies to bug the horses. We will keep all of ridecamp up on the ride during the event. Hurry, Connie Caudill - and the Daniel Boone Distance Riders