Re: RC: RE: Re Terrorist--Maryanne's post

> One is that if this were a foreign terrorist organisation, they
> should be killing themselves to claim such a victory. But they are not. No
> one has claimed anything. Another point brought up by people interviewed on
> CNN is the amazing organisation and planning required to handle this
> tragedy. Two US airlines....only two. We sit here in the Middle East with
> images of Oklahoma City in our minds....and what better way to misdirect

I'm wondering if they aren't claiming it yet because there are other people
on other planes who are trying to get somewhere other than an airport or a
major city -- I mean, other terrorists who were going to hijack a plane, but
they didn't because the element of surprise was gone by then. There were two
planes that crashed, the one in Pennsylvania and then another one, but
United did not say where it landed. Though it will be hard to keep that
information from the press/public unless they all present a united front to
keep it out of the news -- and they might do that because there is a
terrorist on board and they don't want anyone to know s/he was caught.

I'm puzzled as well -- why doesn't someone step forward? Don't they want the
world to know how clever they were? Or do they have more things planned and
they are just waiting until they're done. The minute they claim it, whoever
"they" are, they will be watched very carefully, someone will know something
somewhere -- someone always does.

Or maybe I read too much fiction. (:

-Allie