RE: Re: Re: psyllium and bermuda hay

Title: RE: Re: Re: psyllium and bermuda hay

And then how did you weigh the sand afterwards?  All the water evaporated off?

I could just see the happy horse faces now!  I have taken to feeding Beau’s hay at ridecamps soaked in a bucket.

BTW, this has gotten my brain churning – do you think that Beau’s weight loss every summer could be due to the increased loose dirt/sand when the pasture dries out?  (The only time he’s ever got close to colicing is when I went camping on the coast and I think it was due to barometric pressure change.)

K. (my college major was geology)