Re: Re: psyllium and bermuda hay

At 05:52 PM 9/6/01, Susan Garlinghouse wrote:
>Try to imagine how little trouble I had skimming off and disposing of all
>that nice hay floating on top of the water. <vbg>

Ah - I somehow had imagined the hay having to sit in the water for days,
getting yukky and unfit for horsie consumption.

I can see this is an experiment one would want to do without horses
helping.  I can also see that once the dirt/rocks/garbage was separated
out, I would be one unhappy camper to realize how much money I've been
paying for non-hay.  I've got lots of dirt & rocks & garbage of my own -
don't need to import it or feed it to my horses!

Lif Strand
Quemado NM  USA
STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RIDE June 8, 2002 www.fasterhorses.com/heritage.html
* Distance Riding group/individual mentoring programs
* Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
* Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options