Re: RC: Re: psyllium and bermuda hay

At 05:07 PM 9/6/01, Susan Garlinghouse wrote:
>  I once decided to tear apart a flake of alfalfa to see how much
> dirt/sand settled out.  I was so surprised that I ended up soaking the
> whole (120 lb) bale and found that EIGHTEEN POUNDS of that bale was sand.

How exactly did you do this soaking?  Did the dirt/sand just sink to the
bottom of the water container?  And what did you do with the soaked alfalfa
afterwards?!

Lif Strand
Quemado NM  USA
STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RIDE June 8, 2002 www.fasterhorses.com/heritage.html
* Distance Riding group/individual mentoring programs
* Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
* Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options