CTR ride secretary wanted

Hi everyone. Well, I need to start thinking about this now because I hate
doing things last minute. Anyway, here in Peninsula, Ohio (that's just South
of Cleveland and just West of Akron) we will be having our 11th annual
Celebration Competitive Trail Ride. It's been a big success the last 10 years
and this will be OUR second year doing it. Last year was a lot of fun and the
best yet.
We had a 55 mile elevator ride (30 on Sat. and 25 on Sun.), a separate 25
mile ride, and a 15 mile novice.
We need a ride secretary. This is strictly a volunteer job. You will get
dinner on Sat. night and a t-shirt for putting up with us. We need someone
who can handle people, handle a little stress and we need someone who's not
riding in the ride.  You will have someone helping you and you will be
trained how to do the job if you don't already know how.
The ride is going to be on Father's Day weekend in June of next year. I know
this is a long ways away but I'd like to know if someone is interested in the
job or if someone you may know who may be interested.
Please e-mail me personally and thank you for your time. Deb A.