ride calendar

I can tell you of the hundreds of endurance riders I know, I have not ran
into one person who like the new way. I have a really had time following it
and just give up and go to the web site for that calendar. I was told, it was
changed because of the new computer not the BOD. I was at all the meetings of
the board and no mentioned the change that I could remember. I have spoken to
several board members and most of them hate it too. Maybe they will talk to
Mike Maul and the Office staff and get it changed back I believe the only
people who would like it this way are the people who are deep in the heart of
their region and would have to travel many hours in order to be in another
region. I live 1 1/2 hours from 3 regions, so it really makes it confusing to
me. I use to love marking my new endurance news as to which rides I wanted to
attend but now just have to write it all on a separate paper, do not have a
lot of use for the new one at all. Connie