Norco RideInjury and NATRC

<If this sort of thing scares you,>
<maybe NATRC is better suited for you.>

Seeing sick horses does scare me. I hate seeing it. I hate seeing horses
in pain from tying up or colic or convulsing on the ground from heat
stroke. I see it too often at endurance rides. It should scare all of us
and I think AERC should and can do a better job of trying to prevent
most of incidents. HOW? I really don't know and I wish I had an answer.
I have never seen a horse treated at a NATRC ride that I have attended
but I have seen MANY horses treated at AERC rides. Something we should
all think about.

Lauren
San Juan Capistrano

P.S. Norco was a fabulous ride and I had a great time. Thanks Lynne,
Julie and the vets and especially to Rebecca and Cindy for all their
hard work.