Re: RC: Arab Slaughter Horse Looking For a Home

Suzanne said:

>Maybe things are different here in the midwest(Ohio) but on just about any
>given Friday you can go to the local(Sugarcreek) meat sale and find a few
>nice Arabs in the meat pen.

Whenever I am getting ready to buy a horse, I always have to ask
myself, "What if it doesn't work out?"

What happens if you buy one of these horses and discover that
there was a very good reason why the previous owner had tried
to get rid of the horse?  (Incurable kicker or something.)

What then?

Linda B. Merims
lbm@naisp.net
Massachusetts, USA