Re: RC: greys and cancer

Hi. It seemed one day the nodule was not there, the next day it was pea size.
A big pea size. One day, not long after noticing it, before the vet came out,
it did leak then got hard again. The vet didn't like the way it looked, black
like and he was real leery of it. So, I was very happy when he insisted on
taking it off. No biggie. Just a shot of something so she wouldn't feel it
and stitches. The bill wasn't a big deal either. I'm just happy we took it
off. Now, if it was on her actual rear end like some get (my last mare had
one and in 4 years, the thing got bigger than marble size.) I probably would
have left that one alone.
Deb