Re: RC: greys and cancer

Beth. Hi. I don't plan on eating my grey mare anytime soon. Don't eat
swordfish either. My mare is 7 and had a malignent melanoma that just popped
up one day. It was a very small nodule pimple then one day just blew out. I
called the vet, he cut the thing out, put in a few stitches, sent it into the
lab and it was cancerous. She's fine so now I just keep an eye out for
anymore nodules. You have to catch it ASAP.
Deb