OF saddle 4sale at Norco ride

Kirsten Seyferth scatris@hotmail.com
I have an Ortho-Flex UK Dressage saddle for sale, that I'll be bringing to
the Norco ride this weekend. It has a 16 1/2 seat which is unfortunalty a
little too small for my big hmhm, and that's why I'm selling it. It's in
excellent condition, comes with girth, booties and shims. I'm asking $850
for it. In case you're interested, look for a girl with a German accent. I
have a white Bronco with a tan coloured 2horse trailer. If you're one of
the unfortunate ones who can't come to this great ride, you can email me
for more details and pics of the saddle. :-) Kirsten (scatris@hotmail.com)