Re: Those Damn Generators

Would it be too much trouble to have a powered and a non-powered section of
camp?

I'm willing to park further out and hike in to the meetings if I could run
my generator guilt-free.

I'm also looking into the solar option, but it means getting more battery
compartments and learning how to daisy chain them all together and then
charging and dis-charging them in sequence.  Big pain in the ass.

My generator has a pull cord and you plug things in it.  Simple.

The quiet ones are so damned expensive you don't want to take them anywhere
they might get ripped off on the road to the ride.

Sigh.

Looking forward to the fall when I won't need to run the generator for more
than about an hour to cook my dinner and heat water for a shower.