Re: Red

Title: Re: Red
> If he is pure-bred, and if the story's true about being
> purchased of a stock-yard truck on his way to the killers...
> Why would an 8 year old sound Arab be on the killer truck?
     > Are there THAT many extra Arabs in the area?

Most Arab race-horses are considered washed out at four.

Great endurance prospects, if they're sound and sane.

I love mine.

Here in Texas you get a lot of the 'why the hell would I want an Arab' mentality, so most of them go to the killers if they're washed up at the track.

We've also gotten some fabulous deals on ex-racing quarterhorses and TB's that 'had no cow in em'.