Re: RC: Those Damn Generators

  If I wanted all those luxury items to tag along with me, I would have stayed home.

I'm with you 100%.  Generators disrupt the peace and quiet.

Anyway, why on earth can't they make generators that are not as loud as the ones I seem to be camping next to?

I have asked the same question and was told that they DO make quieter generators, but they are much more expensive.  That is probably the reason those people have the noisy ones.

Amber