weight pts for BC scoring for various distances

Does anyone know - When AERC did the statistics to come up with the
bonus pts for weight what distances were used? 100's, 50's or both
50's and 100'S in one group?.

Does anyone but me feel like the weight pts are too much for the 25-35
mile distances?  If one looks things from the definition of work
(weight moved over distance) then it seems like the weight points
should scale linearly by distance.  I just wonder whether BC
statistics would tend to follow this logic.

Teresa