Re: Re: RE: saddle i.d.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Barbara McCrary" <bigcreekranch@cruzio.com>

> For may years I have enclosed a Lost and Found list with results of our
> rides to all the entrants> Incidentally, at Swanton Pacific this year, we
have three items not yet
> claimed:
>

> If anyone reads this and claims an item, I will return it after pre-paid
> shipping cost of $3 per item.  > Barbara McCrary
> Ride manager, Swanton Pacific 75/100
> Davenport, CA

Thats very kind of you, Barbara, to make that much effort.  We host a very
big Labor Day party with family members and friends of family members, and
always people I have never seen before.  Usually, things are left, and there
will be some phone calls, for me to mail stuff back to original owners.  But
some of the stuff left here-hey, I figure it is one of the perks of hosting!
Karen (wearing really nice grey sweatshirt left here several years ago)