FW: Snake Hill 40 Ride, Huntingdon PA

I just thought I would put in a plug for the ECTRA Snake Hill 40 CTR put on
by Kim and Denny Bookhamer. They really put on a great, well organized ride.
I'm entered but I understand that they are short on entries. Puleeaazzzze
get out and support this great ride. The ECTRA rides are a great training
format for the endurance horse in training. I do endurance rides for the
most part now as I prefer the longer distances but I pick 2-3 ECTRA rides
each year that will give my horse and I a good work out and enjoyable
challenging trails to ride. I found the ECTRA Lick Ridge Challenge,
Huntingdon, PA. 2-day 50 last year to be a challenge and a FUN ride. The
ECTRA LOMH 30 in Patapsco State Park, MD is another good ride. And, the
difference between 25-30 miles and 40-50 miles really isn't all that
noticeable. So if you are hesitant to move up to a longer distance, well,
don't be. Hope to see ya there!

Bonnie Snodgrass
Southern MD

Ride contact:

Kim Bookhamer, R.D. #2 Box 223, Huntingdon, Pa 16652
Ph:814-667-2379 email: bookie@vicon.net