Re: RC: Re: Tevis trip

I hose my horse before I put her in the trailer, and if I'm going more than
2-3 hours (which luckily I usually am not), I sponge every time I stop also.
Open up all the vents, pull out the tail side plexi "window" strip, give
REALLY soupy something (soaked hay or beet pulp) in the trailer.  It's in the
90-100 range here in Eastern WA.  I  hose my girl before a trailer ride even
if it's only 3 miles to a lesson.  She really loves to be hosed off.  I never
bathe, just hose before or after (or both) a ride.  jeri