Re: RC: A Sad State of Affairs

Add one brand new (although not expensive) rubber feed tub that disappeared from
our well-defined crewing area at Robinson Flat while we were at the in-timer
waiting for our rider.

Forewarned is forearmed.  I'm not going to leave anything in ridecamp unattended
again.  Highly visible and permanent IDs of some sort should strongly discourage
a would-be thief.

Ride management can't help--how are they to know who belongs to what?

Linda
Loomis