Re: RC: RE: A Sad State of Affairs

In a message dated 8/15/01 3:03:49 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
SandyDSA@aol.com writes:

. Really, seems like we
need to start looking out for one another's THINGS now - not just one
another.

I think that is a fine idea, San.
I usually travel to rides alone, with no crew to help...so I have lost tack,
blankets, etc. this year, 'cause, once found, no one seems to turn it in.
  I know, I know, it's my fault and shouldn't "expect" others to help keep
track of my stuff, but, I would for them.
  Not whining here, just stating what's been happening to me.
  I have gotten better at keeping track of my stuff, however, this year I
have lost:
    1. Brand new Zilco breastplate
    2. Body specs sunglasses
    3. Two horse blankets
    4. One crew bag
    BUT, I still have my "LUCKY SILVER DOLLAR!" <g>
Frank.
    If any adult rider sees me on the trail, please ask if I'm okay or have
I lost anything! <g>