Re: RC: RE:Multi-day rides

In a message dated 8/13/01 6:36:16 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

I think now, I see that I (and others) would get too stressed over little
things getting ready for a 1 day ride. Just go ride, and enjoy the day.
Thats what its about...a good horse, and enjoying the ride and the trail,
and those you are sharing it with..........

   I like it, Jonni.
   You said alot of good things.
   Frank.