Arabian Stud horse for sale cheap!!!!

Angela Huber Huber_Ranch@yahoo.com
MUST SALE BY AUG. 18 OR GOING TO AUCTION
I have a 4 yr. old stud horse. He is 14H, Chestnut. He was broke as a two
year old and has not been rode in over a year. He is very green broke.
But, he is calm and has good manners. We are down sizing our herd to
larger well broke trial horse. We have has him for sale all summer.
Husband says he must go now.
If you are looking for a horse that need some work for little $$$ he is
it.PLEASE SERIOUES INQIURES ONLY. It takes me 30 to send one pic. Located
in Nashville, IN. E- mail Huber_Ranch@yahoo.com. $500 firm ( includes
limited delivery and vet check up before transporting) $450 firm if you
pick him up. We are going to N.C. Aug 25th . If you are located between
Boomington IN and Mount Airy N.C. we can deliver. I will need a $250
depoist by Aug 18th so husband does not send him to the auction. Thank you
for reading ...