AERC National Championship Ride - NEWS!!

We have just sent the ride entry forms out to all nominated teams today, we
hope you have them by the first of next week. Please be sure and read it all,
it has some very useful information. This is going to be a great event and I
feel like the Daniel Boone Diatance Riders are up for the occasion. YOU STILL
HAVE TIME TO QUAILFY AND NOMINATE. Don't hesitate, send it in today. You can
still get the final ride in by the week end of the August 18th. As long as I
get you nomination by Sept. 15, you still have time. We have a lot of
nominated teams and if we have more than what we feel is safe for a good fair
start- we will be staggering the start by weight divsions.  You will not want
to miss out on this ride, get your nomination in today!
Hope to see you in Kentucky in October,  Connie Caudill - Ride manager