V2B T-SHIRTS

Larry Lewis aerc75@yahoo.com
Hello campers we finally have in our hands a limited edition t-shirt.
They are of good quality with nice tasteful graphics. Peter Csabai of
Budapest works for City Taxi in Budapest, his help last year on our fact
finding mission was one of the highlights. City Taxi Budapest has it's
logo on the back, V2B on one sleeve, Aerena Autos.com on the other. The
seal of the Imortal Order of the Golden Horshoe is over the heart, with
Wrangler just below. This T-shirt will make you the talk of the campfire
coast to coast.  money back guarantee.Call toll free 866-364-7575, or
e-mail me at aerc75@yahoo.com the price is $20 add $2.00 for shipping. We
will be posting daily from V2B, stay tuned.  Larry Lewis