Re: RC: AERC National Championship Ride - NEWS!!

OK, all you oldies, newbies, prehistorbies <grin> and
wannabies.....especially those of you on the East Coast.  Here's your
chance to smooze with some really good riders and support YOUR AERC.  No
FEI, no nuttin'....just us chickens.  No telling when we will have
another one on the East Coast. Even if you can't ride, don't wanna ride,
or ain't qualified, all ya'll git 'cher butts over to K'aintuck' and
support this here thang!  Go crew for somebody. Help Connie out in the
vet checks. Buy beer for the rest of us.  That means you, too, Howard!
If you don't show up I'm gonna go down there this winter and "paint"
your Paint...with big green spots! Do whatcha gotta do, but be there!
Lie to the boss, or your better half...whatever. I'm goin'....with horse
or horseless. Sunny is so fat I'll probably have to carry him. If
nothing else, I'll crew for Jerry Fruth....he needs all the help he can
get after finishing last in the Tevis.  Just kidding, Jerry...at least
you finished...I haven't even GOT there, yet. Congrats, by the way.

I understand there's even a golf course next door for you
non-riders.....and the trails are great....at least they were the last
time I was there...it's been a while.

Connie, how long do you think it will take you to get over this? <grin>

Jim, Sun of Dimanche and Mahada Magic