Re: RC: Orienteering

It is so awesome!  We had a trail trial clinic and I had heard that was a
booming sport in some states, so I invited a man who set up an orienteering
course, had his helpers guide us, and then off the group went.  When they
returned, they didn't want to do much of the other things we had planned for
them, they  went out and did the course again.  I think because of the strange
name many horsemen don't think of it as horse related.  Go try it and have
fun.
Kandhy Franklin-Collins
kfrankli@sdcoe.k12.ca.us
in San Diego, CA