Re: [spam score 3.00/10.0 -pobox] RC: Orienteering

At 03:21 PM 8/7/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Melissa tessa@getglobal.net
>OK, I know this has nothing to do with E-riding, but have any of you done
>Mounted orienteering?  I was considering going on a ride.  Any info?
>I'm a newbie and a lurker RC, and was wondering  what types of Arabs (i.e.
>egyptian, polish)are considered "hot" or "the best".   Thanks for any info
>;)

I'm sure you have already received many responses but just in case you
haven't here's a site you should check out:

http://www.nacmo.com/

I am in my second season as a CMO rider and I love it!!!! I enjoy it more
than endurance riding because I am social and love the team aspect of CMO
riding (even though I know of some folks who ride alone.)

I don't have time nor ambition anymore to prepare for endurance or CTR's
and besides I prefer the team approach.

I can share more if you are interested but most info will be at the site above.

Hope you try a CMO sometime. You'll be hooked.

Where are you located? I am in Indiana and enjoy the Michigan rides as well
as the Indiana ones.

Pat