Re: RC: Show and Tell

Kristine,
And anyone else who has this problem (I do too on occasion).
A friend of mine taught me a trick to take the pressure off of you a bit if the horse is pulling.  You cross your reins so they lay one on top of the other, at the length you need to
keep the horse from being a runaway.  Then push down until you're actually leaning with the reins on the horse's neck.  they pull against themselves instead of you.  Of course, this won't build as much muscle but it is good for when the muscle is threatening
to give out and leave you helpless.  Hope it makes sense; if not ask again and I'll try to be more descriptive.
Mickie