Re: RC: Show and Tell

>>I'm thinking about starting my own magazine called "The Imperfect Horse".
 It may not change horses any, but I bet the "Letters from the Readers"
will be entertaining. :-) >>

Angie, great idea - can I please contribute?

>>I sort of like horses who are a little out of control.  If Kaboot were in
control we'd have never done as well on rides as we have.  He's
constantly saying, "I can go faster, let me go!" and I'm saying, "You're
going to kill yourself, slow down!"  So far he's been right and I've
gotten some lovely upper arm and shoulder muscles in the exercise.  (Note
to readers.  My horse will stop to eat and drink during his runaway) >>

But I just wish that Ibn wouldn't pull so very hard - I'm bushed by the second water point which is normally about 10kms into the ride ;-))  And the fitter he becomes, the longer it takes for him to settle.  But the arms and shoulders ARE a bonus, though.

Kristene