good old days

Oh how I long for the good old days when ridecamp was full of advice, funny songs and long ride stories.
I guess I will just have to spend my time in the archives enjoying the old posts.
Or better yet just go riding and sing the songs to my horse.

Oh Lord won't you buy me a horse that don't buck
I'm tired of trying to land standing up
Spent half of my life wiping dirt off my butt
Oh Lord .........
Happy Trails to you all
Paddi