raffle for running bear gift cert. Long X ride

Howdy all,

I've got a $20 running bear gift certificate that Teddy donated.  I'm
going to raffle it at the Long X ride (near Watford City, ND) on aug 11
and 12th and donate any proceeds to the fund for Ed's medical expenses.
Tickets will be $1.00 each.  If you want to get in on the raffle but
wont be at the ride, you can buy tickets via email if you've got paypal
-up to tomorrow at 4:00 MDT.   If you're coming to the ride I'll see you
there.

Cheers,
Teresa