Biothane Stirrup Leathers

Jill Lynd alt2036@blackfoot.net
I have a Sportsaddle and still have the original nylon stirrup "leathers".
I would like to switch
to biothane. Anyone out there using them? Do they feel better than the
nylon?
Do they turn better? I like the idea but am not sure if they will be more
supple.
The nylon ones are a bit stiff, I think. Would I only notice a difference
if I
went to 1" wide? Mine are 2" wide. What about other materials such as the
Wintec
Webbers or the Zilco "leathers"? Thanks for the help, Jill