For Sale: XP 2001 Entry

Greetings,

Due to positive things happening in the family (thankfully!), my plans have had to change for the summer 2001.  I purchased an entry to the 2001 XP the first evening the Duck announced the event several years ago.  I will sell the entry for what I paid for it.  If you're interested please email me at rk-ld.stewart@usa.net.

Lori Stewart