From: Petdoc6@aol.com <Petdoc6@aol.com>
To: cberto@juno.com <cberto@juno.com>; jclytn@shawneelink.net <jclytn@shawneelink.net>; fruth@netzero.com <fruth@netzero.com>; jgernant@netexpress.net <jgernant@netexpress.net>; maustin@midwest.net <maustin@midwest.net>; fxchase@midwest.net <fxchase@midwest.net>; DEBMcBride@yahoo.com <DEBMcBride@yahoo.com>; Babitaji@aol.com <Babitaji@aol.com>; nagl@midwest.net <nagl@midwest.net>; richardp@midwest.net <richardp@midwest.net>; Krobards@shawneelink.net <Krobards@shawneelink.net>; fxhunter@midwest.net <fxhunter@midwest.net>; Il4aerc@aol.com <Il4aerc@aol.com>; rawatson@apex.net <rawatson@apex.net>; bvvsltd@theramp.net <bvvsltd@theramp.net>; ridecamp@endurance.net <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 7:47 PM
Subject: RC: "Leave No Trace" Workshop

This information will be of most interest to those in the Southern Illinois,
Southern Missouri, and Northern Kentucky areas.

The Shawnee Riders and the U.S. Forest Service are sponsoring a "Leave No
Trace Workshop" on Mar 11 and March 18, 2001, at Broken Wheel Campground by
Bald Knob Wilderness in the Shawnee Forest.  Preregistration is required.
CALL:  Kelly Pearson (618-833-8576)  or contact me for further information.
Bring your horse on March 18.  There is no charge to attend.

In order to protect our natural resources,  we must take responsibility to
educate ourselves and become equipped with skills and habits that enable us
to Leave No Trace.

Carol Wingate
AERC Trails Committee