bitless or "Where does it all go?"

There is humor on this page!! Your observation of where things belong is hilarious. I am not an etiquette type rider, so when people ask me if my horse ever changes leads during a ride, I say "Who cares as long as he is in the lead!". It is amazing to some people that when we turn left at a gallop, the horse goes into his left lead and the same thing on the right turns all by themselves. Why do I have to teach them how to take leads when they already know? And why does a horse need a bit to be on and rounded when plenty of well finished horses do it in a bosal (sp?)or hackamore (not mechanical)? Humans think they know so much. I have Arabs, don't know if they are considered western horses, actually I guess they are real eastern, but they can pretty much figure things out for themselves as long as I don't get in the way. I am going to pass your observations on to all my horse friends if you don't mind!