Re:RC: now health certs

And health certificates only prove the horse was healthy *at the time of
the certificate*. How can they possible be a valid representation of a
horse's health for 14 or 30 days or 6 months??? Your horse could contract
<whatever> 2 days after the health cert. is issued, you haul him and infect
the whole area but <sarcasm on> that's okay, since the health cert. says he
was healthy on such and such date.

gggrrrrr.....

Tina