Confiscated Hay

I made a trip from Oregon into California last August to pick up a mare and
almost lost my bale of hay at that Ag. station.  I ended up with a warning
but it wasn't about beetles at that time - weed seeds.  Gads.  Shoot the
birds.  They are crapping seeds from unwelcome weeds as they head south to
spend winter with Howard.

Complacency is right.  I'm not a hunter but when they started trying to pass
the Brady bill looo those many years ago I joined NRA.  You're not taking my
weapon and I really would like to hang onto my hay too, thank you very much!

Kathleen Yielding
SIERRA MEADOW
POAs since 1968