Kudzu- what is it? & riding out again!!!

judith Striling alan_judith&talk21.com
Hi- just want to know what "kudzu" - being from Wales have not heard about
it!!!
Judith

ps have just had our rights of way & common land re openeded here in
Powys, Wales after being shut due to Foot & Mouth since beginning of
March!  So will be able to start riding out again - over our wonderful
Welsh hills!  Our horses have not been ridden since the beginning of
March, so the long slow conditioning work - weeks of walking!!! - etc -
start - but Oh so good to be able to ride out again:-)))))))))  Must admit
that the weeks of walking(!!!) won't be adhered to - my thoughts are to
allow the horses to pace themselves & not to push them!  In fact we
trailered to local forestry last week to have our first ride out!  Took my
Arab gelding Jet (did his novice CTRs last year - hoped to push on up the
mileage with him this year as he is GO
OD!!!) & Rufus, big 16hh PB Arab with Saddlebred & TB blodlines, who
hubby, Alan rides, Rufus was going to start his endurance career this year
as well!  B ut foot & mouth put paid to everything!!!

Anyway, were very impressed with both horses, they both came back bouncing
after 2 1/2 hrs. mainly trotting strongly (their choice) on the forestry
tracks!  All in all we had good fun & Rufus didn't want to load to go
home - that was until we threatened to tie him to as fir tree & leave
him!!!

Take care & speak soon!

Judith