Re: RC: Re: Re: Confiscated Hay

Too bad it's in Oregon. DNR might as well give up, the game over - they lost!
As far as horses eatting it, well given the estimate of 100 pounds of grass per
day a horse eats I'd say that there is no chance they can keep it at bay. The
kudzu would cover them over just like it does, power poles, fences, barns and
your house if you go on a vacation. I'd also be careful camping out near it. If
you over sleep, you are probably under three feet of kudzu.

There is one good thing about kudzu, however.  It will very quickly cover up
those unsightly rusty cars on blocks sitting in most southerners yards and
leaves a nice attractive rolling land scape where those old cars are.

Truman