Deno

Thanks to everyone who expressed their concern over Deno. He is now his normal self. No clues as to what happened (if anything)...just keeping a closer eye on him than usual.

Moving is all over and done with...still catching up on these messages

If I missed any replies..or necessary replies..forgive me...re-mail and I'll get back to you...Cora