And Summer makes six...

Happy birthday to me!! I bought a daughter of the horse I am breeding my mares to(2 down, 1 to go!) today. She is a 4 y.o. chestnut , marked just like her sire. My posts on him bounced, so I'll tell you now... he is one of the last sons of Bask, out of a mare by Pulque ( if anyone knows anything about this horse, i'd appreciate the info).
 I was reading the"horseshoer prejudice " thread with interest because we went to a BIG hunter/dressage barn to see one of his daughters,and the first person we found was a farrier, so I asked him if he knew where Aalin was ,and told him i was breeding to Pulask. He said," Well, if you like Arabians, he's the one to breed to, I really like that horse!!" He trims his feet in the pen without even haltering him!
So,I feel very good about breeding my  mares to him. My little Baba is Bask (2 generations back) on her dams side, and the last mare I have to breed is a Barnaby granddaughter,so I am calling myself a Bask preservation
breeder. <g>
Do es anybody have any good Arabian pedigree research sites? I had one that I think was Egyptian, but I can't find it. I would also like to know of some that are more general. Thanks for any help!

Nancy Ginn